- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: The Voice Australia #1 on Monday
ABC Finished On Top On Monday In The U.S. ITV Was #1 In The UK. It Was Nine All Night With ‘The Voice’ Finals In Australia.
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
FOX Wins On Monday In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK on Monday With ‘Australia’. Nine Tops In Australia With ‘The Voice’
Monday, 07.08.14 (Posted 07.09.14) FOX The Animal Network of Broadcast came in #1 on Monday evening as Jack was back with one week to go. At 8P, ‘MasterChef’ came in second in the time period with 5.7 million viewers. But … Continue reading →
Monday, 05.19.14 (Posted 05.20.14) ABC ABC was the power on the final Monday of the May Sweeps. At 8P, they had the #1 program of the evening with ‘Dancing with the Stars’ which brought Dow the house with 15.66 million … Continue reading →
Monday, 05.12.14 (Posted 05.13.14) ABC On Day #18 and the final Monday of the May Sweeps, the Alphabet Network finished #1 as it had the #1 program, ‘Dancing with the Stars’. At 8P, ‘Dancing’ pulled in 14.36 million viewers and … Continue reading →
Sunday, 05.11.14 (Posted on 05.12.14) Nielsen estimates there are 116.3 million television households in the United States, up 0.4% from the 2013-2014 estimate of 115.6 million. Nielsen estimates that nearly 296 million persons age 2 and older live in these … Continue reading →
Monday, 05.05.14 (Posted 05.06.14) ABC had the power on Monday on Cinco de Mayo and won Day #12 of the May Sweeps as at 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ took front and center with 13.12 million viewers and a 9.0/14. … Continue reading →