- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Tomorrow People Ratings on Monday
Monday, 04.28.14 (Posted 04.29.14) ABC opened the week, and Day #5 of the May Sweeps, with another winning Monday, beating #2 NBC by an average of 27%. At 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ drew 15.33 million viewers and a 10.1 … Continue reading →
ABC Dances To The Top On Monday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 In The UK With Jamaica. Seven Dominates With Kitchen in Australia.
Monday, 04.21.14 (Posted 04.22.14) ABC had its biggest hammer lead off the night at 8P with ‘Dancing With the Stars’ and it was the top show of the evening with 13.525 million viewers and a 9.5 rating and a 15 … Continue reading →
Monday, 04.14.14 (Posted 04.15.14) ABC remains the network to beat on the Mondays as it roared with a big margin (39% ahead of #2 NBC. At 8P, ‘Dancing With the Stars’ led the evening with 14.2 million viewers and a … Continue reading →
On Monday, ABC Is The Winner Dancing. ITV Tops In The U.K. With Widower. Seven Wins #1 In Australia In The Kitchen.
Monday, 03.17.14 ABC climbed back into the top rung on Monday as at 8P, the spring season-premiere of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ dominated by pulling in 15.44 million viewers and a strong 10.3 rating and magnificent 16 share of the … Continue reading →