- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: The Neighbors Ratings on Friday
Friday, 04.11.14 (Posted 04.12.14) It is becoming to feel a bit like ‘Groundhog Day’. Another day, Another CBS win. Friday was no exception as the veteran lineup polished off the competition and took home the top network crown for the … Continue reading →
CBS Wins Fourth Night In A Row On Friday Behind ‘Blue Bloods’. BBC One On Top In The UK. Nine Wins Again In Australia.
Friday, 04.04.14 (Posted 04.05.14) CBS won every hour and half-hour on Friday for its fourth consecutive night on top of all television programming. At 8P, a new season of ‘Unforgettable’ came back and drew 7.5 million viewers to lead the … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.14.14 Friday belongs to CBS with a powerful veteran lineup that cleaned up once again last night. At 8P, the season finale of ‘Undercover Boss’ won the time period with 7.07 million viewers. At 9P, with an excellent episode … Continue reading →
On Friday It Was CBS As The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven Finished #1 In Australia.
Friday, 02.28.14 CBS dominated Friday night in prime time winning each of the six half hours. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ finished with 7.66 million viewers. At 8P, in an exceptional episode which featured everyone in the cast except one, and … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →
CBS, as it usually does on Friday, simply wins with the power of Hawaii and the grit of New York. ‘Undercover Boss’ began the evening at 8P with 8.995 million viewers, 2+ million ahead of the closest competition. At 9P, … Continue reading →
There were only three original programs on Friday’s schedule. CBS didn’t care. They ran reruns and won the night. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ rerun drew 5.27 million viewers while at 9P a two hour ‘Garth Brooks Live from Las Vegas’ … Continue reading →