- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The Jonathan Ross Show Ratings on Saturday
CBS With ’48 Hours’ Is #1 In The U.S. On Saturday. BBC One Used ‘The Voice UK’ To Take Top Honors In The UK. ABC1 & Seven Tie For #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.01.14 CBS won again for the third straight night with a mostly rerun evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Two and A Half Men’ drew 3.34 million viewers while at 830P, a rerun of ‘The Crazy Ones’ pulled in … Continue reading →
Saturday 02.08.14 NBC continues its run in Sochi as the Winter Olympic coverage pulled in 25.03 million viewers and a 6.2 raging with a 20 share. It was down vs the same day four years ago. The top local markets … Continue reading →
When in doubt, bring out a rerun of ‘NCIS’ and it will propel any network to victory. On Saturday evening, in a low viewership night, at 8P, CBS started out with a pair of comedy reruns beginning with ‘Mike & … Continue reading →
ABC edges CBS in an all rerun evening on Saturday with the exception of two news programs which went up against each other. ABC was victorious. At 8P-10P, The Alphabet Network pulled up a rerun movie, ‘Hancock’ which averaged 2.7 … Continue reading →
In one of the slowest nights of the year, this Saturday between Christmas and New Year’s day, saw CBS pull out another victory on broadcast behind their always powerful news magazine, ’48 Hours’. At 8P, ‘Mike & Molly’ rerun drew … Continue reading →
Leave it to CBS to bring out Rudolph and Frosty, along with a new ’48 Hours’ and win the night. At 8P, ‘Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer’ in one of the oldest reruns of all-time, pulled in an average of … Continue reading →
CBS and NBC decided to counter program on this Saturday in prime time, going away from college football. No Notre Dame on NBC; No SEC on CBS. However, for The Tiffany Network it worked and drove viewers with what will … Continue reading →