- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The History Channel Ratings on Thursday
CBS Powers To #1 On Thursday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 By George In The UK. With No Kitchen, It’s Nine’s Time In Australia.
Thursday, 02.27.14 CBS came out of the box after the Olympics with a powerful Thursday, led at 8P with the #1 comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which drew 17.5 million viewers. At 830P, ‘The Millers’ pulled in another … Continue reading →
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →
Thursday simply belongs to CBS. Even with a compete lineup of reruns and a host of college football bowls being aired on ESPN, it should be called CBSday. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ brought in the evenings only 10+ … Continue reading →
Amazingly, even with an all-rerun night, CBS can capture Thursday. It did that on a night when the ‘X-Factor’ was holding its finale. CBS was led by ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and once again it was the top show of … Continue reading →
With television’s #1 comedy leading off the CBS lineup on Thursday, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, victory was obvious immediately. The comedy, with guest star and Emmy Award winner Bob Newhart, drew 16.59 million viewers and afforded a grand lead into … Continue reading →