- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
- Social Media Marketers Up Their Use of Instagram Video
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Great British Sewing Bee Ratings on Tuesday
Tuesday, 04.08.14 (Posted on 08.09.14) CBS is dominating television like it did in the Golden Age of CBS in the 20th Century. By finishing on top in seven of the past eight evenings, the Tiffany Network is showing its content … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 03.11.14 CBS edged NBC because it decided to run an all-rerun night yet again testing the limits of loyalty with its viewers. Some just said ‘No’. While others remained to multitask while Leroy, Deeks and the old group of … Continue reading →
If It’s Tuesday….CBS Ends NBC’s 19 Day Run As #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Conquers All In The UK with ‘Death’. Seven Continues On Top In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.25.14 CBS ended NBC’s 19 day run at the top by owning Tuesday once again. In this final Tuesday in February, CBS power lineup of ‘NCIS’, NCIS-LA’ and ‘Person Of Interest’ were welcomed back with open arms and beat … Continue reading →
NBC Again #1 In The U.S. Behind The Olympic Coverage. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Dominates In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.19.14 NBC was again #1 with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as it pulled in 18.47 million viewers, one of the lowest in this year’s run of events. Olympics action included women’s alpine skiing, men’s freestyle skiing and women’s short track … Continue reading →