- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Checkout Ratings on Thursday
Thursday, 06.19.14 (Posted 06.20.14) CBS The Tiffany Network won again on Thursday with an all-rerun evening for the umpteenth time. At 8P, a ‘The Big Bang Theory’ rerun drew 7.54 million viewers and a 5.2/10. Its star, Jim Parsons was … Continue reading →
Thursday, 05.29.14 (Posted 05.30.14) CBS In another all rerun evening, the Tiffany Network topped all others beginning at 8P with a rerun of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and drew 8.72 million viewers and a 6.1 rating and an 11 share … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.10.14 (Posted 04.11.14) For the ninth night out of the last ten (and that was only because the CBS sports crew was working at TBS for the ‘Final Four’ last Saturday evening), CBS was #1 on Thursday evening giving … Continue reading →
Thursday, 04.03.14 (Posted 04.04.14) For the third night in a row, CBS was the top television network in America. At 8P, the biggest comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ led the Tiffany Network to another Thursday victory, with a … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.20.14 (Posted on 03.21.14) FOX at 8P began with ‘Hell’s Kitchen’, which finished #1 in its very weak time slot with 5.3 million viewers and a 3.8/6. At 9P had ‘American Idol’ and finally, MK was booted off. And … Continue reading →
One More Time…NBC #1 With Olympics In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The U.K. With Inspector. Nine Is Best In Australia With The Block.
Thursday, 02.20.14 NBC finished on top again in the U.S. with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as the women’s figure skating finals and freestyle skiing brought in an audience of 19.93 million viewers. NBC, once again, reigned supreme as it had a … Continue reading →