- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The Block: Fans v Faves Unlocked Ratings on Thursday
CBS Powers To #1 On Thursday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 By George In The UK. With No Kitchen, It’s Nine’s Time In Australia.
Thursday, 02.27.14 CBS came out of the box after the Olympics with a powerful Thursday, led at 8P with the #1 comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which drew 17.5 million viewers. At 830P, ‘The Millers’ pulled in another … Continue reading →
One More Time…NBC #1 With Olympics In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The U.K. With Inspector. Nine Is Best In Australia With The Block.
Thursday, 02.20.14 NBC finished on top again in the U.S. with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as the women’s figure skating finals and freestyle skiing brought in an audience of 19.93 million viewers. NBC, once again, reigned supreme as it had a … Continue reading →
Thursday, 02.14.14 NBC did it again with another victory due to the ‘Winter Olympics. This make eight straight days that the ‘Olympics’ have driven NBC to the top. On Thursday it drew 22.89 million. CBS beat back ABC with a … Continue reading →