- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
Join 153 other subscribers
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Join 153 other subscribers
Tag Archives: The Block: Fans V Faves Ratings on Wednesday
Wednesday, 03.26.14 (Posted 03.27.14) FOX captured the night again thanks to ‘American Idol’ which drew 9.15 million viewers and a 6.6 rating/10 share from 8-10P, peaking at 9P with a 6.8/11. Last year it drew an 8.3/13 representing a loss … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 03.12.14 A crack in the invincibility of ‘American Idol’ appeared last night as CBS with its solid, older programming, squeaked by ABC and the powerhouse of ‘Idol’. CBS led off Wednesday with ‘Survivor’ and it pulled in 9.85 million … Continue reading →
FOX Squeaks By CBS For #1 On Wednesday In The US. ITV With Football Tops In The UK. Seven Again #1 In Australia on Wednesday.
Wednesday, 03.05.14 FOX was tops in the U.S. on Wednesday with two hours of their big show, ‘American Idol’ as it pulled in 10.051 million viewers and a 7.0 rating and an 11 share in the households. As has been … Continue reading →
NBC Again Tops With Olympics In U.S. ITV Wins In The UK With Brit Awards. Seven Has My Kitchen To Top In Australia.
Wednesday, 02.19.14 NBC with another night of the Winter Olympics coverage from Sochi, Russia, came in #1 again, for the 13th straight night with 20.109 million viewers and a 13.3 rating/21 share in the household ratings (peaking in the 930P … Continue reading →
FOX ‘IDOLS’ INTO #1 IN U.S. ON WEDNESDAY. ITV HAD ‘MURDERS’ TOP IN THE U.K. SEVEN WAS IN THE ‘KITCHEN’ TO BECOME #1 IN AUSTRALIA.
Wednesday 02.06.14 FOX had ‘American Idol’ with the first part of ‘Hollywood Week’ and that set the night for television’s top event. And right off the bat, the talent landed at LAX and were taken to a hanger to a … Continue reading →