- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The Biggest Loser Ratings on Tuesday
CBS Is #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To Top The U.K. ‘Kitchen’ Bring Network 7 Tuesday’s Crown In Australia.
Prime time in the U.S. was dominated by President Obama’s State of the Union Address in front of Congress. All rating results from last night are atypical due to President Obama’s approximate one-hour State of the Union address. Results in … Continue reading →
It was an all rerun Tuesday for CBS. And no matter what the others through at it, The Tiffany Network had the answer in ‘NCIS’; NCIS: LA’ & ‘Person Of Interest’ even if they were all reruns. At 8P, ‘NCIS’ … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBSday. The power of CBS on Tuesday is unmatched. First, the most popular drama on television kicks off the night on The Tiffany Network. ‘N.C.I.S.’ dominates at 8P, as it does for the entire Tuesday and … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS! ‘NCIS’ became the first drama to bring in over twenty million viewers at 8P, when it pulled in 20.65 million. People simply miss Gibbs, DeNosso, Timmy, Ducky, Abbey and the gang. By bringing back one … Continue reading →
It has an unbelievable pull on the American television audience. Part Mark Harmon…part perfect drama structure…part ingenious casting…part great storytelling, ‘NCIS’ is this country and the world’s top viewed police drama. It powers Tuesdays on CBS. At 8P, it pulled … Continue reading →
Back came ‘NCIS’ with one of the most humorous episodes in its history and it brought the house down, along with it the highest rated show of the evening. Gibbs might have said five words at a time all night. … Continue reading →
It is amazing. Even with old, rerun programs, CBS still wins the eyeballs on Tuesday evening. Imagine any other network trying that and winning. At 8P, as usual, ‘NCIS’ won with a retread episode about Gibbs father and his buddy’s … Continue reading →