- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Big Reunion Ratings on Thursday
‘March Madness’ Brings CBS To #1 In The U.S. On Thursday. BBC One Led In The UK. Nine Tops In Australia.
Thursday, 03.27.14 (Posted 03.28.14) ‘March Madness’ is here and the fight to become one of the Elite Eight brought CBS to #1 on Thursday while the nation watched ‘B-Ball’ at its best. First, with the Dayton Flyers defeating Stanford Cardinal … Continue reading →
Thursday, 03.13.14 When you lead off the evening with America’s favorite comedy and end it with one of the better dramas, you win the evening. CBS won Thursday while at 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ powered through with another big … Continue reading →
CBS Powers To #1 On Thursday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 By George In The UK. With No Kitchen, It’s Nine’s Time In Australia.
Thursday, 02.27.14 CBS came out of the box after the Olympics with a powerful Thursday, led at 8P with the #1 comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which drew 17.5 million viewers. At 830P, ‘The Millers’ pulled in another … Continue reading →
One More Time…NBC #1 With Olympics In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The U.K. With Inspector. Nine Is Best In Australia With The Block.
Thursday, 02.20.14 NBC finished on top again in the U.S. with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as the women’s figure skating finals and freestyle skiing brought in an audience of 19.93 million viewers. NBC, once again, reigned supreme as it had a … Continue reading →
IF IT’S THURSDAY, IT MUST BE…THE OLYMPICS? NBC SNEAKS IN EARLY TO WIN IN U.S. BBC ONE #1 IN UK ‘POUND STORE’. NINE WON IN AUSTRALIA.
Thursday, 02.06.14 NBC brought out the Winter Olympic in a global time delay on Thursday, a day ahead of time but was able to attract 19.56 million viewers to take a look at preliminaries and trials. It also gave America … Continue reading →