- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Big Bang Theory #1 Comedy in Australia on Tuesday
With just 2 days left in the 2015 February Sweeps, CBS finished #1 on Tuesday in the U.S. ITV finished #1 in the UK. Seven again finished #1 in Australia. Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
“> Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 05.27.14 (Posted 05.28.14) NBC On the Peacock Network, the return of ‘America’s Got Talent’ on NBC at 8P was off and running with 11.91 million viewers and a dominant 7.4 rating/12 share. It peaked at the 9P half-hour with … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.15.14 (Posted 04.16.14) CBS behind three of the biggest dramas on television demolished the competition on Tuesday. At 8P, leading off the evening, America’s #1 drama, ‘NCIS’ did not disappoint as it powered through with the top program of … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.01.14 (Posted on 04.02.14) In the golden age of television, with only two or three networks, it was commonplace to be able to bring in programming that dominates time periods and a network that would dominate an evening. We … Continue reading →