- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: The Amazing Race Ratings on Sunday
Sunday, 04.27.14 (Posted 04.28.14) Day #4 of the May Sweeps 2014 put CBS into the lead…again. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ joined the 10+ Million Program Club with a leading 10.33 million viewers. It finished 3.87 million viewers ahead of the … Continue reading →
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.09.10 CBS began the evening at 7P with the leading newsmagazine on television, ’60 Minutes’ explored the facts behind the hidden data information selling business of personal information as well as a look behind the revolution in the Ukraine … Continue reading →
NBC, powered by NFL Football claimed #1 for Sunday evening in the U.S. as the New Orleans Saints came back from a Monday night beating by Seattle to handle the Carolina Panthers. At 7P, ‘Football Night In America’ began with … Continue reading →
Sunday is usually football dominated, especially in prime time. While football did influence the numbers, news, reality and drama made CBS #1. With a very strong lead in at 7P with the overrun of the Denver victory over Kansas City, … Continue reading →
Two big stories for Sunday’s programming stood out. First, NBC had a football matchup that was highly anticipated and drew an audience to justify the hype. ‘Sunday Night Football’ at 830P pulled in an above average 25.06 million viewers and … Continue reading →
‘Sunday Night Football’ featuring the Dallas Cowboys getting beat by the New Orleans Saints brought NBC victory on Sunday despite a strong push by CBS, which had a 45 minute football overrun that won the early prime slot. Despite this, … Continue reading →