- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TEL TV Ratings Sunday
Consumers on social media are most satisfied with Google+. See Below! Drama and Comedy programming topped television viewing Sunday throughout the English Language World. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬🌎🗺️🇮🇳. For Sunday, July 29, 2017. This is your North … Continue reading →
News Magazine, Drama and Reality topped television programming viewer choices in the English Language World Sunday evening in prime time. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Sunday, April 23, 2017. This is your North America, Central America, South … Continue reading →
Advertisers and publishers can target audiences in real time using newly launched Nielsen Artificial Intelligence. The technology pulls in data from an array of platforms, including email, social, mobile, programmatic and search, for precise segmentation and targeting. Yet, getting out … Continue reading →
Fox Sports is reporting 172 million viewers for all or part of the event, which beats the prior record of 167 million on CBS in 2016. Super Bowl LI is the single most talked about television program ever, according to … Continue reading →
The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Sunday, November 20, 2016. NBC #1 broadcast network as CBS’ ‘NFL Overrun‘ was the top broadcast program overall. TEL #1 Hispanic network as ‘Hasta que te Conocí‘ was the #1 Hispanic program … Continue reading →
The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Sunday, November 6, 2016. NBC #1 broadcast network but CBS’ ‘NFL Football featuring the Indianapolis Colts v Green Bay Packers‘ was the top broadcast program overall. AMC #1 Cable network as ‘Walking … Continue reading →
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Sunday, October 23, 2016. NBC #1 broadcast network as CBS’ ‘NFL Football‘ featuring the New England Patriots vs the Pittsburgh Steelers was the top broadcast program … Continue reading →