- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: TBS
Every half hour of prime time in America on Tuesday belonged exclusively to CBS. Led at 8P by ‘NCIS’, the evening’s biggest program pulled in 19.2 million viewers, good for a 12.2 rating and a 19 share of the audience. … Continue reading →
With television’s #1 comedy leading off the CBS lineup on Thursday, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, victory was obvious immediately. The comedy, with guest star and Emmy Award winner Bob Newhart, drew 16.59 million viewers and afforded a grand lead into … Continue reading →
CBS pulled out all the stops on Tuesday with three powerful performances from three of their biggest dramas led by the incomparable ‘NCIS’ which delivered another 18.98 million viewers at 8P increasing to 19.13 million at 830P to lead off … Continue reading →
Just like the ALCS in Game #2, the visiting team at Fenway pulled out a win after trailing. The St. Louis Cardinals behind the pitching of Michael Wacha and a fascinating bullpen, brought not only the Cardinals to victory but … Continue reading →
Basic math: Tom Selleck on CBS plus Friday equals #1 in total viewers. For the fourth straight evening this week, The Tiffany Network dominated with more viewers than any other network. Beginning with ‘Undercover Boss’ (9.15 million viewers) through a … Continue reading →
Not a star who steps into the public limelight as so many do in an attempt to take famous to immortality, Tom Harmon’s son has seen his share of headlines on the gridiron. Yet quietly, he leads his fellow players … Continue reading →
There they were…two networks going head to head with reality during the first two hours of the evening, with both presenting intriguing dramas in the end. NBC with ‘The Voice’ delivering an evening high of 13.87 million viewers (down 6.25% … Continue reading →