- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: TBS
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →
ABC edges CBS in an all rerun evening on Saturday with the exception of two news programs which went up against each other. ABC was victorious. At 8P-10P, The Alphabet Network pulled up a rerun movie, ‘Hancock’ which averaged 2.7 … Continue reading →
FOX & Idol Win Thursday. ITV & Emmerdale Tops In The UK. Broadcast Drops 9.449 Million Viewers From Last Season On Thursday. History’s ‘Pawn Stars’ Tops On Cable.
From Austin to San Francisco, ‘American Idol’ drew more contestants for their Hollywood tryout run and may have found some gems on Thursday. The surprise of the long running program is how tough Harry Connick, Jr. is when it comes … Continue reading →
In an unusual down night for broadcast, CBS doubled all of the competition easily winning the evening behind two hours of comedy, but finished lower than last year’s comparable day. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ was the top show … Continue reading →
CBS, behind the night’s top drawing program, ‘The People’s Choice Awards’ won the evening. At 8P, a rerun of ‘2 Broke Girls’ began with 6.03 million viewers and another rerun episode of the same series at 830P which drew slightly … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS! ‘NCIS’ became the first drama to bring in over twenty million viewers at 8P, when it pulled in 20.65 million. People simply miss Gibbs, DeNosso, Timmy, Ducky, Abbey and the gang. By bringing back one … Continue reading →
Another big night in another big year for CBS. While nearly every network finished ahead of a year-ago on this same date, CBS was 6% ahead. The Tiffany Network finished #1 in each half hour. At 8P, ‘Survivor: Blood vs … Continue reading →