- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Targeted Audience
“Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, CBSday….” is the daily calendar people in the media will be talking about, just as in the distant past that very day was referred to as ‘MustSeeTV Night’. CBS again clobbered the competition all evening in nearly … Continue reading →
There was only one program that drew more than 10 million people on premiere Friday. It was CBS’ ‘Blue Bloods’ at 10P as CBS took every hour of the night, beginning with ‘Undercover Boss’ at 8P with 8.13 million viewers … Continue reading →
Two of the most charished television icons of the ’80s matched up against each other in competing comedies on Thursday premiere night and Mork won, assisting CBS to a big victory. With a huge lead in provided by the #1 … Continue reading →
While the aging shows of CBS pulled the network into the top spot for the first Wednesday evening of the new television season, it was NBC that jumped up and showed the most improvement for the night. While FOX lost … Continue reading →
A couple of years ago, CBS brought back with great fanfare ‘Hawaii 5-0’ as the cornerstone of their Monday nights at 10P. They needed to make this time period their own for their O&O’s lead in to local news. Bringing … Continue reading →