- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Tales From Northumberland Ratings on Monday
ESPN #1 In U.S. As ‘Matty Melts’. ABC Tops Broadcast. BBC One #1 In UK. Univision Beats FOX & The CW.
‘Matty Melt’ threw another clutch interception, turning a game winning or tie scoring drive into defeat. The closing of legendary Candlestick Park in San Francisco, which was one of the coldest places to watch a sporting event because it is … Continue reading →
ABC did what it has been doing all season long. It is winning Monday with power. Beginning with ‘Dancing With The Stars’ at 8P, it drew an evening high of 14.24 million viewers and waltz through the evening in the … Continue reading →
ABC has become a power to be reckoned with on Monday in household viewing. The Alphabet Network behind dancing, where it seems everyone in the world loves looking at people performing the ‘light fantastic’, captured the top broadcast spot for … Continue reading →