- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Sunday Night Ratings on Sunday
Sunday 05.04.14 (Posted 05.05.14) CBS took Sunday like a runaway train as it finished Day #11 of the May Sweeps on top of the network standings. The Tiffany Network began at 7P with the always powerful ’60 Minutes’ as #1 … Continue reading →
Sunday, 04.27.14 (Posted 04.28.14) Day #4 of the May Sweeps 2014 put CBS into the lead…again. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ joined the 10+ Million Program Club with a leading 10.33 million viewers. It finished 3.87 million viewers ahead of the … Continue reading →
Sunday, 03.09.10 CBS began the evening at 7P with the leading newsmagazine on television, ’60 Minutes’ explored the facts behind the hidden data information selling business of personal information as well as a look behind the revolution in the Ukraine … Continue reading →
It was a big night for television on Sunday, with the continuation of the Winter Olympics on NBC, the CBS special ‘The Beatles: The Night That Changed America–A Grammy Salute’, ‘Downton Abbey’ on PBS and the return of ‘The Walking … Continue reading →