- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: ‘Strictly Come Dancing’
It wasn’t even close. The American League Championship Series Game #6 in Boston that saw the Red Sox defeat the Detroit Tigers on the bat of the ‘Flyin Hawaiian’ and his grand slam home run to lead Boston to the … Continue reading →
While the Detroit Tiger pitchers were attempting to throw a team no-hitter against the Boston Red Sox in Fenway, viewers were coming out of the woodwork to make the Major League’s American League Championship Series the program to see. And … Continue reading →
NBC with 12.608 million average viewers did not win on the second Sunday of the new television season with ‘Sunday Night Football’, as it drew only 14.97 million viewers. That program finished some 4 million less than last week’s game. … Continue reading →