- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Strictly Come Dancing Ratings on Saturday
Leave it to CBS to bring out Rudolph and Frosty, along with a new ’48 Hours’ and win the night. At 8P, ‘Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer’ in one of the oldest reruns of all-time, pulled in an average of … Continue reading →
FOX powered through on Saturday evening with the Big Ten Championship Game from Indianapolis where the Michigan State Spartans defeated Ohio State, snapping the Ohio State 24 game win streak, and winning a trip to the Rose Bowl. The game … Continue reading →
ABC with Big 12 college football featuring Baylor, the #4 team in the nation, at Oklahoma State, won the evening as it drew 6.55 million viewers and saw a rout as The Cowboys blasted the Bears 49-17. CBS finished #2 … Continue reading →
CBS and NBC decided to counter program on this Saturday in prime time, going away from college football. No Notre Dame on NBC; No SEC on CBS. However, for The Tiffany Network it worked and drove viewers with what will … Continue reading →