- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Sky1 Ratings on Wednesday
Wednesday, 07.02.14 (Posted 07.03.14) NBC The Peacock Network won this first July Wednesday in the household overnights despite airing at 8P a rerun of ‘America’s Got Talent’ which beat #2 FOX with 6.35 million viewers and a 4.4/8. In the … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 06.25.14 (Posted 06.26.14) CBS The Tiffany Network, which featured the return of original programming and the 16th season premiere of ‘Big Brother’ led this fourth Wednesday in June with 6.64 million viewers and a 4.1/7. It finished 9% behind … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 05.21.14 (Posted 05.22.14) In one of the most interesting nights of the season, there were the battle of the realities, introduction to new programs and the season enders of others. On this final Wednesday of the May Sweeps, everyone … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 03.19/14 (Posted on 03.20.14) The power of The Tiffany Network came through again on Wednesday as it appears it has now surpassed the aging ‘American Idol’ once and for all. CBS began the evening at 8P with not just … Continue reading →
NBC Again Tops With Olympics In U.S. ITV Wins In The UK With Brit Awards. Seven Has My Kitchen To Top In Australia.
Wednesday, 02.19.14 NBC with another night of the Winter Olympics coverage from Sochi, Russia, came in #1 again, for the 13th straight night with 20.109 million viewers and a 13.3 rating/21 share in the household ratings (peaking in the 930P … Continue reading →
FOX rose to the top on Wednesday behind the cornerstone of reality singing, ‘American Idol’. Again, ‘Idol’ pulled in 13.29 million viewers and an 8.6 rating and remarkable 13 share. Although it is down 17% from last year, it continues … Continue reading →