- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Seven’s AFL: Saturday Night Football Ratings on Saturday
TBS Wins Saturday. NBC Finished On Top Of Broadcast Networks. Channel Four Has Top Program In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 04.05.14 (Posted on 04.06.14 The two NCAA semifinals Saturday averaged a total of 14 million viewers, an 11% decrease from last year’s games on CBS. That number included viewers of the main coverage on TBS along with the school-specific … Continue reading →
NBC Makes The ‘Dateline’ To #1 In U.S. BBC One With ‘The Voice UK’Again Finishes On Top In The U.K. Seven Finishes #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 03.29.14 (Posted 03.30.14) In one of the slowest nights of the year, in what some might call a ‘yawner’, NBC finished ahead of all the other broadcast networks. As for whether it will win the night, we will all … Continue reading →