- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: ‘Seven News’ #1 newscast in AU Tuesday
Pinterest’s home feed now features visual discovery tool Lens and search, making it easier for app users to quickly find products or ideas. See Below! Reality and documentary programming topped television viewing Monday throughout the English Language World. The Daily … Continue reading →
Reality programming topped television viewing Tuesday throughout the English Language World. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Tuesday, June 20, 2017. This is your North America, Central America, South America, India, UK and Australian Daily Television Ratings Platform. … Continue reading →
NBC #1 Tuesday in the U.S. ITV #1 in the UK. Seven #1 in AU. Global Total #1 in CA. Las Estrellas #1 in MX.
Preliminary ratings are delayed by Nielsen. The ratings service is performing extra “quality checks”. Reality and Soaps topped television viewing Tuesday throughout the English Language World. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For Tuesday, May 30, 2017. This is … Continue reading →
This was the Thirteenth Day of the May Sweeps rating period. May Sweeps runs from April 27 through May 24, 2017. Drama and Reality dominated the top television viewing choices in the English Language World on Tuesday in prime time. … Continue reading →
Facebook now has 5 million active advertisers on its platform. (See below) Drama, Comedy and News Magazine were the top programming selections in the English Language World on Tuesday in prime time. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬. For … Continue reading →
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. Wednesday, June 22, 2016. NBC finished #1 broadcast network as ‘America’s Got Talent‘ was the top program. In the UK, ITV #1 broadcast network as ‘Euro 2016-Croatia v Spain‘ … Continue reading →