- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sean Saves The World Ratings on Thursday
It was a FOX evening as The Animal Network of Broadcast blew the roof off of Thursday with something old, ‘American Idol’ and something new, ‘Rake’. At 8P, ‘American Idol’ drew 12.098 million viewers and finished with an 8 rating … Continue reading →
FOX & Idol Win Thursday. ITV & Emmerdale Tops In The UK. Broadcast Drops 9.449 Million Viewers From Last Season On Thursday. History’s ‘Pawn Stars’ Tops On Cable.
From Austin to San Francisco, ‘American Idol’ drew more contestants for their Hollywood tryout run and may have found some gems on Thursday. The surprise of the long running program is how tough Harry Connick, Jr. is when it comes … Continue reading →
In an unusual down night for broadcast, CBS doubled all of the competition easily winning the evening behind two hours of comedy, but finished lower than last year’s comparable day. At 8P, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ was the top show … Continue reading →
ESPN’s telecast of the ‘Sugar Bowl’ grabbed the attention of most viewers on Thursday evening as the game with #11 Oklahoma defeated the 17 point favorite, #3 Alabama 45-31. The telecast averaged a 9.3 overnight rating, slightly less than the … Continue reading →
All of the stars were aligned. No reruns on this Thursday as each network through out their regularly scheduled programming. When that happens, more times than not, CBS wins each and every hour. This Thursday was an example of why … Continue reading →
There is a constant this year at the beginning of the television season. CBS dominates Tuesday through Friday, arguably the most important shopping alert days of the week. If you are a brand, a retailer or a manufacturer, this is … Continue reading →
CBS was number one on Thursday with a 6.8 household rating and 11 share behind its lead comedy, ‘The Big Bang Theory’, which finished 3% ahead of last year comparable day with an evening leading 17.98 million viewers and a … Continue reading →