- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Sean Hanish
‘It’s All About Screens.’ This is the Daily Diary of Screens. For Thursday, August 18, 2016. NBC finished #1 broadcast network as ‘Rio 2016 Olympics‘ was the top broadcast program. TEL finished #1 Hispanic network on Thursday and ‘Rio 2016 … Continue reading →
On Saturday FOX Won With NASCAR. ITV With Britain’s Talent #1 In The UK. Seven Squeaks By In Australia.
Saturday, 04.26.14 (Posted 04.27.14) On Saturday, it was FOX which took the top prize with the one thing that television is great at: showing sporting events LIVE. And on Saturday, the third day of the May Sweeps, ‘NASCAR’ was the … Continue reading →
On Monday, ABC Is The Winner Dancing. ITV Tops In The U.K. With Widower. Seven Wins #1 In Australia In The Kitchen.
Monday, 03.17.14 ABC climbed back into the top rung on Monday as at 8P, the spring season-premiere of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ dominated by pulling in 15.44 million viewers and a strong 10.3 rating and magnificent 16 share of the … Continue reading →
CBS Is The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Finished #1 In The U.K. On Sunday. Seven Is Again #1 In Australia.
strong>Sunday, 03.16.14 CBS won Sunday going away with a margin of 33% over the #2 network, ABC. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’ won its time period and was the top program on Sunday with 11.11 million viewers and an 8.2 rating … Continue reading →