- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Ripper Street Ratings on Monday
It was a game that did the tradition of ‘Monday Night Football’ proud. The defending world champions, Baltimore Ravens, without a couple of their stars of last year,fighting for their lives during this complicated season, defeated the challenging and Central … Continue reading →
Years ago, many wondered if cable was viable. It was always looked down upon by the big brothers of broadcast. It was that ‘splintered audience’ thing that couldn’t hold the big audiences together to win anything, let alone a night. … Continue reading →
ABC did what it has been doing all season long. It is winning Monday with power. Beginning with ‘Dancing With The Stars’ at 8P, it drew an evening high of 14.24 million viewers and waltz through the evening in the … Continue reading →
Final results for Disney was grand on Monday evening. Disney owned ESPN’s ‘Monday Night Football’ between the visiting New England Patriots against the winning Carolina Panthers which had all sorts of controversy on the final play of the game, pulled … Continue reading →
ABC has become a power to be reckoned with on Monday in household viewing. The Alphabet Network behind dancing, where it seems everyone in the world loves looking at people performing the ‘light fantastic’, captured the top broadcast spot for … Continue reading →
ABC dominated Monday on broadcast, but couldn’t come close to the power of ESPN and the Monday Night Football lineup of the Chicago Bears against the Green Bay Packers. ABC beat their broadcast rival on this night by 19%. ‘Dancing … Continue reading →