- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Ratings
In the Fall, many things happen to the redesigned programming schedules. Football is all-powerful on Sundays as the NFL games often run longer than expected (or on the part of the network, hoped for). This Sunday was stranger than most. … Continue reading →
CBS again ruled Tuesday with its powerful ‘NCIS’, ‘NCIS-Los Angeles’ and ‘Person Of Interest’ dominating all three hours of prime time. NBC even threw in their #1 program during the week (‘The Voice’) to try to break up the trio … Continue reading →
CBS had some formidible competition on Wednesday evening as ABC and FOX put up programs that made it a fight. Yet with one of the most veteran line ups on television, The Tiffany Network won out. Getting off to an … Continue reading →
It has been quite a week for The Tiffany Network as it has dominated since Tuesday. Friday was no exception as Boss (‘Undercover Boss’) busted out of the gate at 8P with a 2+ million lead finishing with 7.82 million … Continue reading →
How far can you fall? How high can you rise? NBC continued its dominance on Mondays at it drew 13.302 million viewers on average in the overnight household ratings led by ‘The Voice’ which was the top program of the … Continue reading →
CBS dominated Friday evening during the second week of the new television season as it won every hour in households. Leading off with ‘Undercover Boss’ (7.63 million viewers) to ‘Hawaii 5-0’, which appears to be settling in quite nicely in … Continue reading →
The lasting power and strength of three older programs, ‘Survivor’, ‘Criminal Minds’ and ‘CSI’ sometimes baffles perception. Why do these three programs continue to fascinate and draw the numbers they do? For whatever reason, these three drove CBS to victory … Continue reading →