- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Rake Ratings on Saturday
TBS Wins Saturday. NBC Finished On Top Of Broadcast Networks. Channel Four Has Top Program In The UK. Seven Is #1 In Australia.
Saturday, 04.05.14 (Posted on 04.06.14 The two NCAA semifinals Saturday averaged a total of 14 million viewers, an 11% decrease from last year’s games on CBS. That number included viewers of the main coverage on TBS along with the school-specific … Continue reading →
NBC In The U.S. With Sochi, BBC One In The UK With The Voice & ABC1 In Australia With Doc All #1 On Saturday.
Saturday, 02.15.14 NBC was #1 with 16.58 million viewers for the night day of the ‘Winter Olympics’ from Sochi, Russia Federation. It was down over 33% from the same day of the previous Winter Olympics and less than last Saturday. … Continue reading →
Saturday 02.08.14 NBC continues its run in Sochi as the Winter Olympic coverage pulled in 25.03 million viewers and a 6.2 raging with a 20 share. It was down vs the same day four years ago. The top local markets … Continue reading →