- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Raising Hope Ratings on Friday
CBS Wins Fourth Night In A Row On Friday Behind ‘Blue Bloods’. BBC One On Top In The UK. Nine Wins Again In Australia.
Friday, 04.04.14 (Posted 04.05.14) CBS won every hour and half-hour on Friday for its fourth consecutive night on top of all television programming. At 8P, a new season of ‘Unforgettable’ came back and drew 7.5 million viewers to lead the … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.28.14 (Posted on 03.29.14) CBS, behind the power of the final evening of making the Elite Eight in the NCAA Basketball Tournament, scored big and delivered its usual powerful Friday audience by drawing nearly 10 million viewers to the … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.14.14 Friday belongs to CBS with a powerful veteran lineup that cleaned up once again last night. At 8P, the season finale of ‘Undercover Boss’ won the time period with 7.07 million viewers. At 9P, with an excellent episode … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.07.14 CBS was dominant again on Friday as ‘Undercover Boss’ pulled in 7.46 million viewers. At 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-O’ brought in 10.26 million viewers, the second most on the night with a superb episode that featured the entire cast, … Continue reading →
On Friday It Was CBS As The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven Finished #1 In Australia.
Friday, 02.28.14 CBS dominated Friday night in prime time winning each of the six half hours. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ finished with 7.66 million viewers. At 8P, in an exceptional episode which featured everyone in the cast except one, and … Continue reading →
Friday, 02.21.14 NBC won again with the ‘Winter Olympics’ on Friday with 14.55 million viewers. With Canada again beating the U.S. in hockey and the expat Viktor Ahn a Korean who now skates short track for Russia, were the highlights. … Continue reading →
Friday, 02.14.14 It’s beginning to look like a sweep. NBC again finished #1 in the US in prime time as 19.08 million viewers tuned in. CBS finished #2 as at 8P and continued throughout the evening with reruns of ‘Hawaii … Continue reading →