- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: QI Ratings in Australia on Friday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.07.14 CBS was dominant again on Friday as ‘Undercover Boss’ pulled in 7.46 million viewers. At 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-O’ brought in 10.26 million viewers, the second most on the night with a superb episode that featured the entire cast, … Continue reading →
On Friday It Was CBS As The #1 Network In The U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven Finished #1 In Australia.
Friday, 02.28.14 CBS dominated Friday night in prime time winning each of the six half hours. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ finished with 7.66 million viewers. At 8P, in an exceptional episode which featured everyone in the cast except one, and … Continue reading →