- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Pound Shop Wars Ratings on Thursday
CBS Powers To #1 On Thursday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 By George In The UK. With No Kitchen, It’s Nine’s Time In Australia.
Thursday, 02.27.14 CBS came out of the box after the Olympics with a powerful Thursday, led at 8P with the #1 comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which drew 17.5 million viewers. At 830P, ‘The Millers’ pulled in another … Continue reading →
IF IT’S THURSDAY, IT MUST BE…THE OLYMPICS? NBC SNEAKS IN EARLY TO WIN IN U.S. BBC ONE #1 IN UK ‘POUND STORE’. NINE WON IN AUSTRALIA.
Thursday, 02.06.14 NBC brought out the Winter Olympic in a global time delay on Thursday, a day ahead of time but was able to attract 19.56 million viewers to take a look at preliminaries and trials. It also gave America … Continue reading →