- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Por Siempre Mi Amor Ratings on Wednesday
CBS Powers To Another Wednesday Victory. BBC One Was On Top In The U.K. Nine Again Is #1 In Australia With The Voice.
Wednesday, 05.07.14 (Posted on 05.08.14) CBS again finished on top of the ratings on Wednesday, Day #14 of the May Sweeps with a veteran lineup that won every single half hour during prime time. It was the second night in … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.30.14 (Posted 05.01.14) CBS won Day #7 of the May Sweeps with another victory and an average of near 10 million viewers, finishing up the evening 477,000 ahead of last year on the comparable day. At 8P, broadcast’s first … Continue reading →
CBS Wins On Wednesday In U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Nine Roars Back In Australia. Stephen Colbert To Replace David Letterman.
Wednesday, 04.09.14 (Posted on 04.10.14) CBS is now the network to beat in the Wednesdays as it continued to power on 8 of the past 9 evenings, the longest streak of dominance in daily prime time history other than Live … Continue reading →
FOX Squeaks By CBS For #1 On Wednesday In The US. ITV With Football Tops In The UK. Seven Again #1 In Australia on Wednesday.
Wednesday, 03.05.14 FOX was tops in the U.S. on Wednesday with two hours of their big show, ‘American Idol’ as it pulled in 10.051 million viewers and a 7.0 rating and an 11 share in the households. As has been … Continue reading →
NBC Again Tops With Olympics In U.S. ITV Wins In The UK With Brit Awards. Seven Has My Kitchen To Top In Australia.
Wednesday, 02.19.14 NBC with another night of the Winter Olympics coverage from Sochi, Russia, came in #1 again, for the 13th straight night with 20.109 million viewers and a 13.3 rating/21 share in the household ratings (peaking in the 930P … Continue reading →