- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Piers Morgan’s Life Stories Ratings on Friday
IT’S AN ALL-OLYMPIC FRIDAY FOR #1 NBC IN THE U.S. BBC TWO HAD TOP NUMBERS IN THE U.K. TEN WAS TOPS IN AUSTRALIA.
Friday, 02.07.14 One would think the margin would have been larger. But there a several factors that will reduce the viewership in the coming weeks in the ‘every four year winter event’ that comes into play. First, it is a … Continue reading →
CBS with Undercover Hawaii Blue absolutely powered Friday to a victory which left nearly everyone else in the dust. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ dominated its time period with 9.23 million viewers. At 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-O’ with a fascinating lesson in … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →
CBS, as it usually does on Friday, simply wins with the power of Hawaii and the grit of New York. ‘Undercover Boss’ began the evening at 8P with 8.995 million viewers, 2+ million ahead of the closest competition. At 9P, … Continue reading →
There it was again. CBS was #1 on Friday behind the only two shows on the evening that drew over 10 million viewers. At 8P, ‘Intelligence’, the pilot episode was rerun for added exposure and drew 5.05 million viewers Then … Continue reading →
Sport, particularly football, dominated television on Friday night in the U.S. as ESPN’s presentation of Clemson’s victory over Ohio State was a winner. The 40-35 victory brought the ACC the 80th Orange Bowl title behind Tajh Boyd’s brilliant performance. Final … Continue reading →
On Day#2 of the November Sweeps period 2013, CBS dominated Friday’s prime time line up and swept each and every half hour beginning at 8P with ‘Undercover Boss’ with 8.95 million. Their 2.7 million viewer lead was held up at … Continue reading →