- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Outnumbered Ratings on Wednesday
On Wednesday, FOX Is Tops With Idol In The U.S. BBC One #1 In The UK With Outnumbered. Local AZ TV Station Brings Origins of SB1062 To Viewers. Seven Finishes On Top In Australia Again With My Kitchen Rules.
Wednesday, 02.26.14 FOX for the entire evening beginning at 8P presented an absolutely refreshing two-hour run of ‘American Idol’ which drew 10.64 million viewers and a 7.2 rating and 11 share of the available audience. And this year this show … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 02.12.14 This was the first night that the Winter Olympics had to face first run pressure from ‘American Idol’ and NBC came out the winner. The Winter Olympic coverage drew 20.77 million viewers. FOX, on the other hand, presented … Continue reading →
FOX ‘IDOLS’ INTO #1 IN U.S. ON WEDNESDAY. ITV HAD ‘MURDERS’ TOP IN THE U.K. SEVEN WAS IN THE ‘KITCHEN’ TO BECOME #1 IN AUSTRALIA.
Wednesday 02.06.14 FOX had ‘American Idol’ with the first part of ‘Hollywood Week’ and that set the night for television’s top event. And right off the bat, the talent landed at LAX and were taken to a hanger to a … Continue reading →