- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Old School #1 drama in Australia on Friday
<strong>Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Fireworks Bring NBC Fourth Of July Victory In The U.S. ITV #1 In The UK With World Cup. Seven Tops In Australia.
The Home Of #dailydiaryoftvratings Friday, 07.04.14 (Posted 07.05.14) NBC The Peacock Network presented the Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular all night long. And the nation embraced the presentation brought to them by the largest department store chain in America. … Continue reading →
On Friday, It Was All Disney. The Disney Channel Topped All. ABC Finished Ahead Of All Broadcast Networks In The U.S. BBC One Was #1 In The UK. Seven Topped All in Australia.
Friday, 06.27.14 (Posted 06.28.14) Disney Channel The Wonderful World of Disney, The Disney Channel at 8P presented the original movie ‘Zapped’, starring Disney Channel Zendaya and Spencer Boldman, delivered 5.7 million total viewers. At 945P, the highly-anticipated premiere of the … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Friday, 05.23.14 (Posted 05.24.14) CBS With an all rerun evening, The Tiffany Network narrowly squeaked past the competition at 8P with ‘Undercover Boss’ featuring the owner of the Salt Lake City Jazz of the NBA and drew a third place, … Continue reading →