- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Nielsen
There’s no short-selling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global media industry, and the wide-reaching ramifications will exist for the foreseeable future. Despite the epic fragmentation, certain indicators offer guidance about what the future will look like. Advertising, … Continue reading →
Broadcast primetime live + same-day ratings for Thursday, August 29, 2019 Note: There were multiple NFL preseason broadcasts that aired in local markets on all of the broadcast networks last night, resulting in inflated ratings across … Continue reading →
There is a constant this year at the beginning of the television season. CBS dominates Tuesday through Friday, arguably the most important shopping alert days of the week. If you are a brand, a retailer or a manufacturer, this is … Continue reading →