- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: NFL Ratings on Monday
It was a game that did the tradition of ‘Monday Night Football’ proud. The defending world champions, Baltimore Ravens, without a couple of their stars of last year,fighting for their lives during this complicated season, defeated the challenging and Central … Continue reading →
With an exceptional matchup of two of the top NFL teams, ESPN’s ‘Monday Night Football’ became the master of Monday television viewing as the Seattle Seahawks crushed the New Orleans Saints to take the top spot in the NFL rankings … Continue reading →
Final results for Disney was grand on Monday evening. Disney owned ESPN’s ‘Monday Night Football’ between the visiting New England Patriots against the winning Carolina Panthers which had all sorts of controversy on the final play of the game, pulled … Continue reading →
ABC dominated Monday on broadcast, but couldn’t come close to the power of ESPN and the Monday Night Football lineup of the Chicago Bears against the Green Bay Packers. ABC beat their broadcast rival on this night by 19%. ‘Dancing … Continue reading →