- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: New Tricks Ratings on Friday
Fireworks Bring NBC Fourth Of July Victory In The U.S. ITV #1 In The UK With World Cup. Seven Tops In Australia.
The Home Of #dailydiaryoftvratings Friday, 07.04.14 (Posted 07.05.14) NBC The Peacock Network presented the Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular all night long. And the nation embraced the presentation brought to them by the largest department store chain in America. … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.28.14 (Posted on 03.29.14) CBS, behind the power of the final evening of making the Elite Eight in the NCAA Basketball Tournament, scored big and delivered its usual powerful Friday audience by drawing nearly 10 million viewers to the … Continue reading →
Friday, 03.14.14 Friday belongs to CBS with a powerful veteran lineup that cleaned up once again last night. At 8P, the season finale of ‘Undercover Boss’ won the time period with 7.07 million viewers. At 9P, with an excellent episode … Continue reading →
IT’S AN ALL-OLYMPIC FRIDAY FOR #1 NBC IN THE U.S. BBC TWO HAD TOP NUMBERS IN THE U.K. TEN WAS TOPS IN AUSTRALIA.
Friday, 02.07.14 One would think the margin would have been larger. But there a several factors that will reduce the viewership in the coming weeks in the ‘every four year winter event’ that comes into play. First, it is a … Continue reading →