- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Network Seven
Monday 02.10.14 Monday’s ‘XXII Winter Olympics’ kept NBC on top with 22.4 million viewers and a 13.7 rating/21 share, which outdelivered the four competing networks combined. The peak half-hour was at 9P when it delivered a 14.9/22 featuring alpine skiing, … Continue reading →
CBS Clobbers Competition On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To #1 In The UK. Seven Rides ‘Kitchen’ To The Top In Australia.
Tuesday 02.04.14 CBS clobbered the competition on Tuesday as the big program, ‘NCIS’ led off front and center and drew a powerful, evening television high of 19.53 million viewers at 8P with a 12.0 rating/19 share of the available audience. … Continue reading →
ABC, on the power of ‘Castle’ edged CBS on Monday. ABC at 8P, opened the week on a winning note with two-hours of ‘The Bachelor’ with 8.24 million viewers and a 5.9/9 as it held the #2 spot until 930P … Continue reading →
In the world of television, network executives dream of overwhelming numbers. There will be nothing for the remainder of the year that will top FOX’s Super Sunday performance. Overall, the evening brought the Animal Network of Broadcast a 44.6 rating … Continue reading →
CBS with Undercover Hawaii Blue absolutely powered Friday to a victory which left nearly everyone else in the dust. At 8P, ‘Undercover Boss’ dominated its time period with 9.23 million viewers. At 9P, ‘Hawaii Five-O’ with a fascinating lesson in … Continue reading →
CBS crushed the competition on Sunday with the ’56th Grammy Awards’ telecast. At 7P, ’60 Minutes’, featuring Jay Leno in an interview about his past, present and future, pounded an overwhelming victory with 14.467 million viewers and a 9.6/13. Then … Continue reading →
When in doubt, bring out a rerun of ‘NCIS’ and it will propel any network to victory. On Saturday evening, in a low viewership night, at 8P, CBS started out with a pair of comedy reruns beginning with ‘Mike & … Continue reading →