- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Network Seven Ratings on Tuesday
CBS Is Again #1 On Tuesday In The U.S. BBC One Tops Again In The UK. Nine Dominates Again In Australia.
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
NBC Olympics Again #1 On Tuesday. BBC One Has ‘Death For #1 In UK. Seven Kitchens It To The Top In Australia.
NBC with the ‘Winter Olympics’ pulled in 23.72 million viewers and drew a 14.4/22. It was filled with the failure of Shaun White in the half pipe and the unexpected medal in the women’s luge, women’s freestyle skiing, women’s ski … Continue reading →
CBS Clobbers Competition On Tuesday. BBC One Uses ‘Death’ To #1 In The UK. Seven Rides ‘Kitchen’ To The Top In Australia.
Tuesday 02.04.14 CBS clobbered the competition on Tuesday as the big program, ‘NCIS’ led off front and center and drew a powerful, evening television high of 19.53 million viewers at 8P with a 12.0 rating/19 share of the available audience. … Continue reading →