- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
- Social Media Marketers Up Their Use of Instagram Video
- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Network 10 Ratings on Friday
IT’S AN ALL-OLYMPIC FRIDAY FOR #1 NBC IN THE U.S. BBC TWO HAD TOP NUMBERS IN THE U.K. TEN WAS TOPS IN AUSTRALIA.
Friday, 02.07.14 One would think the margin would have been larger. But there a several factors that will reduce the viewership in the coming weeks in the ‘every four year winter event’ that comes into play. First, it is a … Continue reading →
CBS had an all rerun evening, as this has been nearly an all rerun week. At 8P, a rerun of ‘Undercover Boss’ drew 6.39 million viewers. But it was at 9P, as a rerun of ‘Hawaii Five-O’ drew 8.05 million … Continue reading →