- Facebook Rolls Out Updates for Live Producer Streaming Platform, Including Graphic Overlays for Broadcasts
- Facebook Makes ‘Collections’ Lists Publicly Shareable, Which Could Add New Functionality
- Facebook Provides New Overview of How its Ad System Works
- FACEBOOK Shops: What Shops Could Spell for the Future of Social Commerce
- Social Media Marketers Up Their Use of Instagram Video
- LOCAL SPOT TV ADVERTISING IS ON THE UPSWING AS STATES BEGIN TO RE-OPEN
- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: My Mad Fat Diary Ratings on Monday
NBC Tops In The U.S. With ‘The Voice’. ITV With ‘DCI Banks’ Wins In The UK. Seven Edges Nine In Australia With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ on Monday.
Monday, 03.10.14 NBC was again the champion on Monday with a big two hours of ‘The Voice’ and the debut of a new J.J. Abrams show. All-in-all, the Peacock Network finished 14% ahead of ABC in households as at 8P, … Continue reading →
NBC Continues On Top In The U.S. Behind The Voice. BBC One #1 In The UK With Silk. Seven Tops In Australia With My Kitchen Rules.
Monday, 02.24.14 NBC with the singing competition ‘The Voice’ returned at 8P with the two-hour spring season-opener that drew 15.73 million viewers and a big 9.2 rating and 14 share in the households. It was up 6% from the year-ago … Continue reading →
Monday.02.17.14 The Winter Olympics, featuring the return of Bob Costas in the anchor chair, scored a very dominant 23.46 million viewers and a 14.7 rating and 22 share of available audience from 8-11P. The peak half-hour was 1030P, with a … Continue reading →