- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: My Kitchen Rules #1 In Australia on Wednesday
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Wednesday, April 15, 2015, CBS was the #1 network in the U.S. as ‘Criminal Minds’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘MasterChef UK’. Seven was … Continue reading →
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, CBS was #1 for night in the U.S. as ‘Criminal Minds’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘MasterChef UK’. Seven was … Continue reading →
FOX Dominates on Wednesday as #1 in the U.S. BBC One #1 in the UK. Seven Overwhelms Competition in Australia.
On Wednesday, March 18, 2015, FOX was #1 in the U.S. as ‘Empire’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘MasterChef UK’. Seven was #1 in Australia as ‘My Kitchen Rules’ was again the … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.23.14 (Posted 04.24.14) FOX behind the aging wonder, ‘American Idol’ which is down to 6 contestants, won Wednesday by drawing 8.87 million viewers and a 5.8 rating and 9 share of the available audience. Two-hours of ‘American Idol’ featuring … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 04.02.14 (Posted on 04.03.14) CBS pulled off one of the great twists in their original reality show, ‘Survivor’ as this was a tribal counsils NOT to miss. And it drew the folks with 9.55 million viewers and a 6.0/10. … Continue reading →
Wednesday, 03.12.14 A crack in the invincibility of ‘American Idol’ appeared last night as CBS with its solid, older programming, squeaked by ABC and the powerhouse of ‘Idol’. CBS led off Wednesday with ‘Survivor’ and it pulled in 9.85 million … Continue reading →