- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: My Kitchen Rules #1 In Australia on Tuesday
This is the Daily Diary of Screens. On Monday, March 23, 2015, ABC was #1 for night in the U.S. as ‘Dancing with the Stars’ was the top program. ITV was #1 in the UK led by ‘The Mafia’. Seven … Continue reading →
On Monday, March 9, 2015, NBC was #1 in the U.S. as ‘The Voice’ was the top program. BBC One was #1 in the UK led by ‘the FA Cup quarter-final match with Arsenal beating Manchester United’. Seven finished #1 … Continue reading →
NBC #1 on Tuesday in the U.S. with ‘The Voice’. BBC One #1 in the U.K. with ‘The One Show’. Seven #1 in Australia with ‘My Kitchen Rules’
On the first Tuesday of March, 2015, NBC was #1 in the U.S. with ‘The Voice’. BBC One #1 in the UK led by ‘The One Show’. Seven finished #1 in Australia with ‘My Kitchen Rules’. Today, traditional TV still … Continue reading →
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.29.14 (Posted 04.30.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS. And on Day #6 of the May Sweeps, led by the biggest drama on television at 8P, ‘NCIS’, Tuesday episode told the story of the thousands of veterans who live on … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.22.14 (Posted 04.23.14) If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS even with reruns throughout its complete prime time schedule. Now, that is power. At 8P, the #1 drama in America, ‘NCIS’ drew 10.42 million viewers and a 6.7/11. At 9P, ‘NCIS-LA’, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 04.01.14 (Posted on 04.02.14) In the golden age of television, with only two or three networks, it was commonplace to be able to bring in programming that dominates time periods and a network that would dominate an evening. We … Continue reading →