- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Mock the Week Ratings on Thursday
CBS Wins Prime Time On Thursday In The U.S. ITV Tops In The UK. Nine #1 In Australia. ESPN Tops All On Cable.
Thursday, 06.26.14 (Posted 06.27.14) CBS The Tiffany Network began the evening at 8P with a rerun of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ and finished first in the Thursday household ratings, beating ABC by 16%. ‘The Big Bang Theory’ pulled in 7.94 … Continue reading →
Thursday, 06.19.14 (Posted 06.20.14) CBS The Tiffany Network won again on Thursday with an all-rerun evening for the umpteenth time. At 8P, a ‘The Big Bang Theory’ rerun drew 7.54 million viewers and a 5.2/10. Its star, Jim Parsons was … Continue reading →
CBS Powers To #1 On Thursday In The U.S. BBC One Is #1 By George In The UK. With No Kitchen, It’s Nine’s Time In Australia.
Thursday, 02.27.14 CBS came out of the box after the Olympics with a powerful Thursday, led at 8P with the #1 comedy on television, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ which drew 17.5 million viewers. At 830P, ‘The Millers’ pulled in another … Continue reading →