- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
- FOX #1 Broadcast Network Thursday in the U.S. NFL Network #1 Cable Network.
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Los Angeles Dodgers
ABC #1 Broadcast Network Saturday. ‘Big Ten Football’ Top Broadcast Program. FS1 #1 Cable Network. ‘MLB NCLS’ Top Cable Program. ‘Halloween’ Tops Box Office.
Football and baseball dominated viewing on television on Saturday. The Daily Diary Of Screens #dailydiaryofscreens 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺💻📱📺🎬🌎. For Saturday, October 20, 2018. This is your U.S. Daily Television Ratings Platform. In the U.S., ABC #1 broadcast network Saturday in prime time … Continue reading →
Basic math: Tom Selleck on CBS plus Friday equals #1 in total viewers. For the fourth straight evening this week, The Tiffany Network dominated with more viewers than any other network. Beginning with ‘Undercover Boss’ (9.15 million viewers) through a … Continue reading →
Not a star who steps into the public limelight as so many do in an attempt to take famous to immortality, Tom Harmon’s son has seen his share of headlines on the gridiron. Yet quietly, he leads his fellow players … Continue reading →
NBC with 12.608 million average viewers did not win on the second Sunday of the new television season with ‘Sunday Night Football’, as it drew only 14.97 million viewers. That program finished some 4 million less than last week’s game. … Continue reading →