- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Location Location Location Ratings on Tuesday
Today, traditional TV still accounts for the lion’s share of video viewing, but online and mobile are where the growth is. From fourth quarter 2012 to fourth-quarter 2013, the hours consumers spent watching online video grew 30%. When managed together, … Continue reading →
Tuesday, 05.27.14 (Posted 05.28.14) NBC On the Peacock Network, the return of ‘America’s Got Talent’ on NBC at 8P was off and running with 11.91 million viewers and a dominant 7.4 rating/12 share. It peaked at the 9P half-hour with … Continue reading →
NBC Again #1 In The U.S. Behind The Olympic Coverage. BBC One Tops In The UK. Seven With ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Dominates In Australia.
Tuesday, 02.19.14 NBC was again #1 with the ‘Winter Olympics’ as it pulled in 18.47 million viewers, one of the lowest in this year’s run of events. Olympics action included women’s alpine skiing, men’s freestyle skiing and women’s short track … Continue reading →
It was an all rerun Tuesday for CBS. And no matter what the others through at it, The Tiffany Network had the answer in ‘NCIS’; NCIS: LA’ & ‘Person Of Interest’ even if they were all reruns. At 8P, ‘NCIS’ … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBSday. The power of CBS on Tuesday is unmatched. First, the most popular drama on television kicks off the night on The Tiffany Network. ‘N.C.I.S.’ dominates at 8P, as it does for the entire Tuesday and … Continue reading →
If it’s Tuesday, it’s CBS! ‘NCIS’ became the first drama to bring in over twenty million viewers at 8P, when it pulled in 20.65 million. People simply miss Gibbs, DeNosso, Timmy, Ducky, Abbey and the gang. By bringing back one … Continue reading →