- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Lo Que La Vida Me Robo Ratings on Monday
ABC Wins With Dancing In The U.S. On Monday. ITV Was #1 In The UK. Seven Has Kitchen & Tops In Australia.
Monday, 03.24.14 (posted 03.25.14 ABC began strong at 8P with the #1 program of the evening as ‘Dancing with the Stars’ drove 14.55 million viewers while at 10P, ‘Castle’ came in second with 9.78 million. NBC led off with their … Continue reading →
Monday.02.17.14 The Winter Olympics, featuring the return of Bob Costas in the anchor chair, scored a very dominant 23.46 million viewers and a 14.7 rating and 22 share of available audience from 8-11P. The peak half-hour was 1030P, with a … Continue reading →
ABC, on the power of ‘Castle’ edged CBS on Monday. ABC at 8P, opened the week on a winning note with two-hours of ‘The Bachelor’ with 8.24 million viewers and a 5.9/9 as it held the #2 spot until 930P … Continue reading →