- Facebook is Letting Some Users View Instagram Stories on Facebook
- Facebook Outlines New Measures to Protect the Integrity of the US Presidential Election
- Facebook Tests New Page Design Which De-Emphasizes Like Counts
- Facebook Boasts High CTRs for Educator-Targeted Ads
- 6 FACEBOOK Ad Mistakes That Can Sink Your Marketing Budget (and How to Avoid Them)
- FACEBOOK Adds Custom Audience Creation Options Based on Shopping Activity
- Facebook Expands Creator Monetization Program, Adds New Analytics Tools and Ad Options
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
November 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Lo Que La Vida Me Robo Rating on Wednesday
Wednesday, 04.16.14 (Posted 04.17.14) With a few exceptions, as the holiday weekend loomed, there were a host of reruns throughout most of the networks schedules. And the winner of Wednesday, with reruns, was FOX with all original programming. FOX was … Continue reading →
CBS Wins On Wednesday In U.S. BBC One Tops In The UK. Nine Roars Back In Australia. Stephen Colbert To Replace David Letterman.
Wednesday, 04.09.14 (Posted on 04.10.14) CBS is now the network to beat in the Wednesdays as it continued to power on 8 of the past 9 evenings, the longest streak of dominance in daily prime time history other than Live … Continue reading →
On Wednesday, FOX Is Tops With Idol In The U.S. BBC One #1 In The UK With Outnumbered. Local AZ TV Station Brings Origins of SB1062 To Viewers. Seven Finishes On Top In Australia Again With My Kitchen Rules.
Wednesday, 02.26.14 FOX for the entire evening beginning at 8P presented an absolutely refreshing two-hour run of ‘American Idol’ which drew 10.64 million viewers and a 7.2 rating and 11 share of the available audience. And this year this show … Continue reading →